Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy birthday to All January's daddies.

Do I look cool?!?! Hahaha...cool boy scared of sand.

Auntie Teresa used to call me "gai bei" boy. Now I no more "gai bei" but I love "gai bei", look at how i enjoyed the whole "gai bei". Thanks to uncle Roger. Think I am the most "full" person for this Korean dinner.

After a sumptous dinner, we have a lovely Korean pears pie specially baked by auntie Ezee for all the daddies whose birthday fell on January. A big thank you to Auntie Ezee for the lovely pie.


Look at how gan cheong the boys were trying to blow the one and only one candle. Poor Nicole mei mei couldn't squeeze in at all.

TODAY is DADDIES' DAY, SO NO MUMMIES IN ALL THE PIX.

2 comments:

Busy Mummy said...

Haha...bernard is still a kai yik boy..so skinny after all these years..hope that he can eat a whole gai bei by himself like daryl haha...

Daryl said...

He will. Hahahaha.... or he prefer to eat gai yik like me.