Monday, April 26, 2010

Daryl

It has been awhile sinceI last updated my blog because I was too busy at work. I think I have to quickly jot down this conversation with Daryl before I forget. Lately, he has been asking me, "Mama, how old am I?" As usual, I replied "4 years old." He will go "4 again? When will I be 5? 6? 10? 11?" In fact, son you are only 3 plus to be exact. Why are you in a hurry to grow older? Mummy is hoping that my age will remain stagnant while you keep hoping to get older soon. Hahaha...so contradicting right? Think you will regret when you start Primary one.

Sometime he is so naughty and mischievous, driving us nuts. But the next minute, he can just turn into an angel and bring us laughter.

2 comments:

McFadyen-Koh said...

They can't wait to be older isn't....

Daryl said...

Yup, I just realized Dylan also asked similar question when I read yr old post. hahaha...